Top of the Mountain Spring Concert
George Ezra live in Ischgl
Soul and blues sounds in the Tyrolean mountains
UK singer-songwriter George Ezra has been successful in the music business for more than ten years. His discovery was followed by a performance at Glastonbury Festival, his first hit single “Budapest” and many others such as “Barcelona”, “Cassy O” or “Blame It On Me”.
Making productive use of the pandemic break, the 29-year-old Brit wrote new songs, many of which can be found on his current album. In addition, he worked on his own podcast, which features interviews with stars like Ed Sheeran, Elton John, Lili Allen, Nile Rodgers or Ellie Goulding.
And his work paid off: Today, he is one of the century’s most successful British artists.
Top of the Mountain Spring Concert with George Ezra
“There’s a mountaintop that I’m dreaming of” is a line from George Ezra’s hit single “Shotgun”. And on 30 March, the 29-year-old Brit is sure to find the mountaintop of his dreams! After all, on Idalp stage, which is situated at 2,300 metres above sea level, he will be surrounded by some of Tyrol’s most splendid mountains while his audience will dance to song from his latest album “Gold Rush Kid”.
Incidentally, the Top of the Mountain Spring Concert is the opening event of Spring Blanc in Ischgl. What does this mean? This event series celebrates the start of spring, offering winter sports enthusiasts, music lovers and pleasure-seekers a vast range of highlights.
George Ezra live in Ischgl – the facts
- When: 30 March 2023 at 1:00 pm
- Where: Idalp stage, Ischgl
- Tickets: to the ticket prices
Concert fun and snow action? Ischgl is the perfect place to prolong the ski season this end of March! While down in the valley, the first signs of spring are already showing, you can still find excellent conditions for winter sports at Silvretta Arena at 1,400 to 2,900 metres above sea level.
You should definitely come to the Top of the Mountain Spring Concert if you …
- ... would like to celebrate spring with a real event highlight.
- … don’t want to miss out on George Ezra’s Ischgl debut at the legendary Idalp stage.
- … want to make the most of Silvretta Arena’s excellent slope conditions in spring.
Prices - Concert with George Ezra
A day’s ski pass for Ischgl/Samnaun also gives you admission to the concert and costs Euro 95.00 per person on 30 March 2023.
- The concert is also included in all valid ski passes of two days or more.
- All season tickets and ski association tickets (Snowcard Tirol ...) are valid on the day of the concert.
- Daily ski passes without concert admission are not available on 30 March 2023.
- There are no group rates or other offers available.
- Concert tickets are online available from 1.12.2022 at ischgl.com until 22 March 2023.
Frequently asked questions
- Is there a limit on the number of tickets that can be purchased?
- Silvrettaseilbahn AG and Bergbahnen Samnaun AG reserve the right to limit the issuance of individual tickets in the event of overcrowding of the concert grounds.
- Where does the concert take place?
- The TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN CONCERT is an open-air event and takes place at 2,320 metres of altitude on Idalp, in the middle of the Ischgl ski area. A map of the ski resort can be found on www.ischgl.com.
- The concert area is easily accessible even without ski gear with the Silvrettabahn, the Fimbabahn, the Pardatschgratbahn and Gratbahn cable cars. Please bring sturdy shoes and warm, weatherproof clothing and do not forget sun protection.
- When are the ski pass sale points open on the day of the concert?
- The ticket offices of the Silvretta, Fimba and Pardatschgrat cable cars are open from 08:00 to 17:00.
- Can tickets be purchased only for skiing or for the concert on the day of the concert?
- There are only ski passes including concert admission available. There are no tickets available for rides up and down the mountain on the day of the concert. In addition, no multiple rides with the Silvretta, Fimba or Pardatschgrat cable cars are permitted.
- Where can you park a car?
- From what time can you ascend to the concert area on 30 March 2023?
- The first ascent is possible at 08:30. We recommend taking the cable car early.
- Where can I eat and drink?
- The Idalp Restaurant and Alpenhaus Restaurant are located on the concert grounds. There will be plenty of food and drink stands in the concert area.
- Will there be additional shuttle buses from Galtür, Kappl and See to Ischgl and back?
- Free buses are to run at regular intervals on 30 March 2023.
- Where are the toilets?
- Toilets can be found at the concert grounds and in the Idalp Restaurant.
- Are they any checks performed on admission?
- Checks are carried out at the valley stations of the Silvretta, Fimba and Pardatschgrat cable cars.
- For pedestrians and ski tourers who don’t travel to the concert site by cable car, separate checkpoints will be set up in the area of Ischgl or Samnaun. Without a valid pass, access to the concert area is not possible.
- The following items may NOT be taken into the concert area and will be removed/stored by our security personnel:
- Any kind of glass container, alcohol, drugs, cans, cooler bags, bulky objects such as umbrellas, sticks, weapons, animals, fireworks, torches, film and video cameras ...
- We ask you to please observe any health rules in place in connection with COVID-19 at the time of the event.
The Board of Director