You can’t get enough of skiing the mountains of Kappl? We know the feeling! However, children often want to try something new for a change. So why not take your loved ones on a very special winter adventure? Grab some warm clothes and head up the mountain for a fun day of tobogganing! From Diasbahn cable car, a six-kilometre toboggan run takes you down to the valley – an action-fuelled family adventure!
big smiles on little faces
Huge snow walls, snow-covered spruces and glistening whiteness all around! Hop on your sleigh, breathe in the clean mountain air and whiz down the mountain with whoops and laughs – what a wonderful experience!
Simply grab your sleigh and hop on the Diasbahn cable car to get to the start of the toboggan run. If you don’t have your own sleigh, you can rent one on site. Open every day between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, the toboggan run is a thrilling experience for the whole family.
NEW: The toboggan run from the mountain station directly to the valley station!
Turning night into day
Night tobogganing in Kappl every Tuesday
The winter landscape bathed in moonlight and the glistening snow competing with the sparkling stars above. It’s all quiet, except for the occasional hoot of a nearby owl. Enjoy the unique experience of night tobogganing and whiz through the starry Kappl night every Tuesday between 7:00 and 9:00 pm!
Tip: On selected dates, a special children programme with snow cat rides, children skidoo parcours and a magic show takes place: 26.12. | 02.01. | 06.02 | 13.02. | 20.02. | 27.02.
- Pistenbully ride 15 euro per round
- Children's skidoo course 4 euro per 5 minutes
Price & offers
Adults Seniors Children Night tobogganing € 17,00 € 17,00 € 8,00
Tickets valid the whole evening (7:00 – 9:00 pm). All types of ski passes are not valid!
Best of all: the night events are for free with a 4-day ski pass (or more) from the Kappl & See ski area!
Good to know
Tips for a perfect tobogganing experience
If you’re looking for ultimate tobogganing fun, consider the following:
- Night-time tobogganing: Tobogganing by night is SO MUCH cooler than by day! Surprise your children with a night tobogganing adventure – with early winter sunsets, it’s a fun pre-bedtime experience even for the little ones.
- The right clothes: To prevent your tobogganing adventure from turning into a freezing experience, we recommend wearing warm ski underwear. It keeps you all snug and warm for one more go!
- The rules: The most important tobogganing rule: Don’t block the track! If you need to stop, swiftly proceed to the side of the track.