Your annual family summer holiday is just around the corner and this time you’re going to Tyrol? Good for you! After all, the little mountain village of Kappl in the Paznaun region offers everything that holidaymakers could dream of: beautiful landscapes, varied children’s attractions and ample opportunities for Mum and Dad to relax and unwind. As we all know, family holidays can be quite pricy – but not in Kappl! The Silvretta Card all inclusive is your ticket to more than 1,000 offers promising unlimited fun, action and entertainment! The best thing about it: All guests staying one night or longer receive the card for free!
Sounds interesting? Read more about the Silvretta Card all inclusive!
One card, countless opportunities:
your perfect holiday companion
Simply ask your host for the free Silvretta Card all inclusive upon arrival. It offers you great discounts on cable car and lift rides, public transport and admissions to public indoor and outdoor swimming pools, museums and attractions like the Silvretta High-Alpine Road.
Your ticket to a summer holiday full of possibilities
Card all inclusive:
- The Silvretta Card all inclusive allows you to use all cable cars and lifts of Ischgl, Galtür, Kappl, See and Samnaun for free – without any limits, every day, as often as you like.
- Free use of the buses from Landeck to Bielerhöhe (Silvretta reservoir)
- Looking for refreshment? Admission to the public indoor and outdoor pools of Ischgl and Galtür as well as the fun & games Water Park in See is free with the card!
- A bit of culture: The card offers you free admission to Alpinarium Galtür and the cable car museum of Ischgl.
- Aim higher and use the Silvretta High-Alpine Road for free with the Silvretta Card all inclusive and your car, bike or a panoramic tour bus.
- Enjoy the benefits of your Silvretta Card all inclusive even before your stay! If you travel to Kappl via the High-Alpine Road or by public transport, you receive an advance voucher for your journey!