You love the feeling when you get off your bike, remove your helmet and rest your weary feet – ideally on a little bench with panoramic views and some cosy mountain huts nearby? Then you will love exploring the fascinating Silvretta, Samnaun and Verwall mountain ranges with your mountain bike!
The mountain world of Kappl offers something for everyone – from leisure bikers to extreme athletes. No matter if you prefer taking a leisurely cruise with your family down in the valley or tackling the roots and bumps of the mountains – Kappl is a paradise for mountain bike fans!
The bike fun doesn’t end with trails and routes, however. Perfect infrastructure, plenty of MTB hotels, rentals and shops round off the experience for all bikers. Come see for yourself!
The bike experience in Kappl at a glance
- 191 kilometres of signposted mountain bike trails
- 10 routes for all levels of skill – See for yourself and discover Kappl’s top-of-the-notch network of mountain bike trails!
- bike rentals and shops with great customer service
- mountain bike hotels with lots of amenities for MTB enthusiasts: garages, cleaning spaces, drying rooms and workshops
- high-alpine, panoramic routes with all together 3,448 meters of altitude
- group tours, riding technique training and much more with the professional guides
- perfect infrastructure for mountainbikers as well as bike transport (free with the Silvretta Card Premium) with all operating lifts in Ischgl, Galtür, Kappl, See and Samnaun
- Tipp: The Dias trail directly at the mountain station Dias cable car is a highlight for all avid mountain bikers.
Flow Trail Dias Kappl
The easy trail is suitable for all flow enthusiasts and in the first section leads along beautiful forest and meadow paths to gently get into the flow. From the valley station of the Gongall cable car, there is the start of the nature trail with rapid approach curves and bouncing waves through the Kappl forest area.
A total of 333 metres of descent, stretched over 38 curves, extend to a longitudinal gradient of almost 10 % and take bikers into a state of flow.
By the way: From the Egger Chapel, a well-signposted path leads along the municipal road to the valley station of the Diasbahn cable car.