Golden Summits Paznaun
Top Event Highlights & More
With cultural, sporting, and culinary highlights, we are transforming autumn for six weeks and sending summer into overtime.
What does that mean for you? Even more autumn happiness and even more of Paznaun! Have you always wanted to try bouldering? Or become a world champion? Ever had the dream of flying? Or just fancy mountain biking with like-minded people? From fast-paced to enjoyable, there‘s something for everyone in stock. You can make your dreams come true in no less than four weekends.
Our main events – E-Bike World Cup, Bouldering Weekend, Mountain Bike Weekend and Paragliding Weekend – let you experience autumn excitingly and differently, and you can pursue your hobby or try out something new in a relaxed setting. Besides the main events, you can also look forward to several side events that will awaken both, the pleasure and culture seeker in you. A tradition such as the cattle drive or culture, such as the old handicraft and even music, such as the Marc Pircher concert and much more await you at the Golden Summits.
The Golden Summits are rounded off by a varied weekly programme consisting of guided tours, themed hikes or sporty bike or hike tours. Don‘t miss out on the highlights, and enjoy the anticipation of our specials in autumn.
The sports highlights of the Golden Summits
- 02 & 03 September: E-Bike WM in Ischgl
- 10 & 11 September: Boulder Weekend in Galtür
- 01 & 02 October: Mountainbike Weekend in Kappl
- 08 & 09 October: Paragliding Weekend in See
Side events: culinary and culture
- 09 & 10 September: Culinary Delights with the #YoungChefsPaznaun | Culinary Summer Night & Culinary Way of St. James in Galtür
- 14 September: Old Handicraft in Kappl
- 16 & 17 September: Culinary Delights with Hermann Huber | Culinary Summer Night & Culinary Way of St. James in Galtür
- 17 September: Cattle Drive Ischgl
- 18 September: Cattle Drive and Market Day in See
- 22 September: Culinary Stroll in See
- 24 September: International Alpine Cheese Olympics in Galtür
- 25 September: Sunny Mountain Autumn Festival in Kappl
- 30 September: Marc Pircher Konzert in See
- 02, 09 & 16 October: Sunday Brunch with morning pint and magician in See
Weekly programme in Autumn
Four villages, one adventure… and countless highlights! In addition to the Golden Summits, there are countless other great events in the weekly programme waiting for guests of Galtür, Ischgl, Kappl and See!
You don’t want to miss this? Find the right accommodation now and book your dream holiday in the Golden Autumn in the Paznaun!
Packages: Some of our partner hotels offer all-inclusive packages for the respective events. Once you have put together your programme, you can contact the hotels directly and easily book your favourite adventures. (Coming soon)